About Me

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Updates

Well, I have been working on the blog page today, and have found a background and banner I really like! The page is coming together slowly but surely. Now, to update on Angelfire. I will most likely be finished with Angelfire today, I am about 6 chapters away from being finished and I will start the review then. I am excited and a little nervous about the review since this will be the first time I have submitted a review to a publisher. I also wanted to say thank you to those that became my first followers, I hope this blog is enjoyable and I hope it helps you to chose some great reading material! :-) Oh, and if any of you have any reading recommendations please feel free to leave a comment. I am trying to broaden my reading scope to include a variety of genres, so any suggestions would be warmly accepted. Well, I guess that is all for now. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Happy reading!

~Crystal*

No comments:

Post a Comment